When Did You Become A Ringo Starr Fan?

Hello, fellow readers & Ringo Starr lovers!



When did YOU become a Ringo Starr fan?

No, I'm not talking about him being a Beatle, but when did you come to appreciate his music as a solo artist? Yes, he is known for his solo efforts, too, so don't underestimate the charms and uniqueness of this once Beatles fellow! Share us your stories of when you became a Ringo Starr lover in the comments below :) PEACE & LOVE!!! ~Ann

My Story:

I've since been a Beatles fan ever since I watched "A Hard Day's Night" on my 14th birthday. At first, I loved each of them equally, because, they are all Beatles, right? How can I choose a favourite and like someone better than the other? Well, Paul became my fave Beatle, and John my fave solo. I came to like George third, and Ringo came fourth, like always... in anyone's book, Ringo comes last. But he was born first! He came last to be the final Beatle. Anyways, I became a true Ringo lover on the day of October 3rd, 2009! I luv Ringo so much now! I appreciate his music and give him so much respect to stay in the scene without getting The Beatles in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ringo Starr Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Beatles News